Have an account?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Exploring my Backyard

I've been back in Colorado for the last 10 days, and I've finally had enough time to explore some new places.  This weekend (18th and 19th) I went up to Buffalo Creek with some friends from work (Joe Birchman and Kris Godwin) to go mountain biking.  Buffalo Creek is about 40 mins. from the house, and offers some premier biking trails.  If you ever visit, make sure to hit up the Colorado Trail, it is awesome.  On Friday night we managed to drink four growlers, and we ended up creating some interesting photography that evening.  "Night Light Art," as I would like to call it, is created by changing the exposure settings on your camera.  Scott, if you are reading this, I know you will appreciate the work, and further more know how much fun it is. 

On Sunday, Courtney came down from Boulder, and we went climbing at Shelf Road.  This destination is about 1.5 hrs. from the house, and has over 1,000 limestone routes.  I look forward to spending some more time there!


View from Morrison Creek Junction

Joe climbing out of Morrison Creek

Silhoutte of Joe by Wellington Lake

Bike


Walk like an Egyptian

Harnessing some energy

Joe Kung Fu Fighting

Joe can shoot lightning out of his ass


Glowing Growler

Christmas Tree



0 comments: