Have an account?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Farewell Colorado .....Hello Fayetteville, WV

For the past 5 months I've been stuck with a job I no longer cared for, and with the job market the way it is, it was turning into a dead end job.  My roommate, Trevor, accepted a new job in Salt Lake City and we needed to be out of his house by April 13th.  With the variables stacking up I needed to make some snappy decisions.  I decided to resign from my job (who quits their job during a recession?), and temporarily move into my parents house in Cleveland, TN.  Now, I'm scheming with an old friend, Dan Proudfoot, about moving to Fayetteville, WV and spending a season in the New River Gorge.  It would be a welcomed change to the life style I've been living over the last year, and a chance for me to get involved with the local community.


Where to?

Adam of Locksley, rapping off "Chunky Monkey"

Izzy, getting full face protection.

Adam topping out on "Tony the Tiger"

Early spring New River Gorgeous

0 comments: